The Harmony Foundation’s Fall Grant Cycle is underway for those interested in submitting applications.
Our grants within the Newton Community are intended to facilitate learning, interaction, and understanding, and to build respect across racial, ethnic and religious groups with the purpose of furthering the recognition of our diversity as a source of community strength.
Eligible grant proposals include educational, nonprofit, professional, or other endeavors focusing on racial, ethnic and religious harmony. This might take the form of enrichment programming or providing resources or experiences to others that further these values.
Examples of grants the Harmony Foundation has provided include:
- Building Classroom Libraries to Support BIPOC Learners
- Youth Interfaith Initiatives
- A Historic Tour Program
- History Museum Visits for Youth
- Elementary School Inclusive Recess Program
- Endeavors in the Arts: Productions, Music, Poetry and Literature that celebrate diversity
- Professional Speakers
Please visit harmonyfoundationnewton.org/grants/submit-a-grant to get started. The submissions deadline is October 31, 2020. Thank you!